3:20 Wed 6/16 Call from our realtor to see if our house can be shown at 4:30. This causes us a potential problem because we are now down to one car and I have to leave around 3:30 ish to get into school to print and administer my final exam tonight.
But we pull it together. I take our dog to our friend Amy's. I take our 2 cats and Abi to our friend Sheila's. I head into school. Jeff stays at the house to move boxes out (remember we are in the packing stage here) to the garage and to clean the house (side note: he had already just patched a hole in the wall from moving the couch out of the basement earlier that day). Then he puts Eli in the bike trailer and heads to the park. In my spirit I felt like we had accomplished the impossible! This had better be it!
5:35 I get a call from Jeff. He has just gotten home with Eli and THE PEOPLE NEVER CAME!!!!!! Yes you read it right.
Jeff called our realtor who called the other realtor. The 2nd realtor said the family was under a time crunch and unable to see it today. Yet, she apparently didn't know that a hour earlier when she scheduled the showing?!? You can't be serious! What is more is she didn't even have the common courtesy to call to cancel, offer an apology, etc!
I think there is steam coming out of my ears right about now!
No comments:
Post a Comment