Thursday, February 3, 2011

House Bound

On Monday night we got hit with a big snow/ice storm in OK (as well as about 28 other states I understand). So schools were closed Tuesday, and Wednesday, and Thursday. And I now have official word they will be closed Friday as well. We are going stir crazy here. My car is not 4-wheel drive so I have not taken it out at all.

Jeff went into work on Wednesday and was subsequently hit by another car. Today we found out she was uninsured. She called to get insurance after the incident then called them back later lying as to the time of the accident. Pretty sure that is called insurance fraud. So, now we have to take the claim against our insurance with a collision deductible, nice!

In addition, I am battling some kind of cold/allergy something going on. Came on Monday night with phlem in the throat and now I have the coughs, sore throat and sneezes. I think I'd be much more willing to be here doing nothing if I didn't feel so lousy.

On the upside the house is completely clean, laundry is all done, even the sheets have been washed.

However, tomorrow Jeff leaves to go to Ohio. He will be there just 2 days to spruce up the house some. We so need that house to sell! Our realtor is also requesting we lower the price another $6500. At this point we're willing to do it, I guess. For the record that will be $26,400 less than the price it was when we started this process. Just about makes me want to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment