Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Photos

Well, a couple of days ago was Easter (clearly) so before I go back in time and share our adoption story, I thought I'd post a few Easter photos. We decorated eggs with Abi, went to the Easter service at church (though I was in the nursery with the 0-2 year olds), gave the kids Easter baskets, and hid eggs outside for Abi. It was a BUSY day! Scroll to the bottom for Easter photos.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, glad to see you've joined the blogging world so I can keep up with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Krista,

    I am so glad you started a blog. It was great to get to know you in Addis and now I look forward to keeping up with your adventures and comparing notes on adoption experiences. I had to laugh when you mentioned how Eli and Jonas look similar because they do!
    Many Blessings,
    Jen

    PS- I'm your first follower. How fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many times have you heard how fast the kids are growing up? They are! How is Abi doing? Does she start kindergarten next year??

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were excited to see your blog. We met you at the CWA office in Ethiopia when we were picking up our son Tegegn. Looks like everyone is doing great! We also have a blog at angelsinafrica.blogspot.com and we have linked a lot of families in Indiana who are currently in the process or have adopted from Ethiopia. We look forward to seeing everyone grow up!

    ReplyDelete