Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A funny from Abi

So we are in the car after I pick my kids up from daycare yesterday and the conversation goes something like this...

Abi : "Mama, do you know what a head, body and clothing are?"

So I am thinking, well of course I know what they are and you know that I know what they are so where is this conversation going? All the while I am not exactly focused on the conversation too because I am driving and I'll admit I was actually a little lost because I tried to get somewhere in an unfamiliar way.

Abi becoming more insistent restates the same question.

Me: "Abi I am not sure what you are talking about, can you explain for me?

Abi: "Mama, you know, like when you write letters."

So now I am picturing her writing the letters A, B, C etc. I am thinking maybe they are giving the parts of the letters names of *head, body, clothing* but again this is still not making much sense.

Abi: "Like when you write a letter there is a *head* then a *body* then a *clothing*.

Me: I cracked up! "You mean closing!" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment