Monday, December 10, 2012
As many of you have heard through facebook we are getting started on Adoption #2! And this one couldn't be any more different than the first. I have so much to tell you, so much to share, but it's just going to have to wait another week or so. I have to get finals given, graded and grades recorded before I can update you on all the "fingerprints of God" on this story! So, wait with me and see how this has all unfolded so far. You are going to love it!
Oh, and if you are interested in helping us to find this adoption we are going to have quite a bit to raise, potentially fairly quickly. As you can see to the right, there is a donate button. We have already saved $10,000 toward this adoption, but we have $25,000 or so to go. Thanks for your help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment