Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update on Eli and and Excerpt from Abi

Today we had Eli's 18-month checkup. He is 26.5 pounds, 33 inches long. Which is at the 50th percentile in height and weight. Also, as you may remember he has a mild case of hydrocephalus, so the head circumference is always of interest to us. His head circumference has come down (percentage-wise). He is still above the curves for *normal* but he is much close than he was 6 months ago. Praise God!

As for Abi, the following is a conversation she had when she was with Jeff today at his physical therapy appointment.

"How old are you?"

"Four and a half."

"Are you going to preschool soon?"

"No, I'm done with preschool."

"You mean you did preschool last year?"

"Yes"

"Are you going to preschool again this year?"

"No. I am going to kindergarten. They tested me and said I am above average."

So, there you have it... my *above average daughter*.

No comments:

Post a Comment