Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Bit of Light

So perhaps there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel we are in.

in Ohio ... a house showing today resulted in 4 families coming through the house. 3 out of the 4 were interested according to our realtor. In addition the house next to ours just went on the market with a realtor (it was FSBO before). To our pleasure, it is priced $20K higher than ours. I think this makes ours look like an even better deal than it did before.

with Jeff ... a job interview! Monday, July 26 Jeff will interview for an IT job with a Vo-Tech. Obviously the upside is that it is a job in his field. The downside is that it would be a lengthy commute, roughly 45 min - 1 hour I'd guess.

with Eli ... potty training was a complete success. Even better than I could have hoped I'd say. No more diapers during the day and we are now at 4 days of dry diapers after waking up after night.

So, also the Oklahoma house is projected to be done in 5-6 weeks, that is like the first week of school for me! It would be awesome to be in then, but honestly the OH house MUST sell first! So far we have heard nothing from the school about Abi's transfer paperwork. My plan is to call tomorrow to see if there is anything they can tell me.

We covet your continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment