I am so wiped out.
Jeff has been working on the house today after working at his real job. So I had the kids to myself tonight and they were just nuts.
Add to this that I gave a test where I had a test average of 59% including two 9's and an 11. Not too uplifting for me or my students.
Then there is just this perpetual exhaustion from driving 70 miles one way, waking my kids up at 6:00 am and not feeling like this house will ever be done. With my father-in-law out of town, nothing is really going very smoothly. Jeff is really not wanting to move in until after his Dad gets home. He wants his Dad to check all the house and make them fix what is undoubtedly going to still be wrong. So, I suspect, as I had already thought, this weekend will not be the big move.
Yep, I think wipped out are the right words to define my emotions right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment