Something new is developing. During the week of meetings before my first week of school at my new school, we had the global outreach coordinator speak. In his talk he mentioned that if you had any inkling of a desire to do a mission trip to let him know.
So....
I did.
I touched base with him and told him that "at some point" my husband and I would love to lead a trip to Ethiopia. "At Some Point" So, turns out that point may be next summer. I am setting up a time to talk with a gentleman with Christian World Foundation (the foundation associated with Christian World Adoption through which we adopted Eli) sometime this week.
Can't believe it may be really happening! So, for now it isn't adoption, but this is good too, and who knows how our hearts might be stirred back in Ethiopia with all the beautiful children with such great needs...
Hi! I just found your blog. I am a CWA mom and am leaving with a group from church on Friday for Ethiopia. Louis from CWF has arranged the trip. I would love to share the experience with you when we return. I will hopefully be able to update my blog when we are there!
ReplyDeleteStephanie