Sunday, May 10, 2009

Journal Entry from December 16, 2008

So it seems Eli was not sick - no problems since yesterday. Last night we had dinner - noodles with olives, and bread. The new family seemed to do well but the daughter has a bad cough.

Sleep last night was pretty good too. Eli went to bed at 8:00 and slept until 12:30. Then he ate 3 oz and slept until 5:00, ate again 3 oz and slept until 6:00. Jeff and I called his parents and Abi. She seemed to be doing okay but teared up once while I talked to her.

This morning Eli ate 1/2 jar bananas, 1/2 jar sweet potato. He loved the bananas. For breakfast we had french toast and it was very good. Then we played with Eli and talked with Stefania for most of the morning.

Right before lunch two more couples arrived. Julie and Mark have a biological son and daughter and are adopting two older children (a boy and a girl). (You can visit Julie's blog at http://fourplusmore.com/). Jen and Dustin have three biological daughters and are adopting a son about Eli's age. (You can visit Jen's blog at http://beboldjen.blogspot.com/). Both couples know each other and are from AZ. (Note: Since the adoption I have kept up with both of these blogs and have learned so much from these ladies. They truly have a heart for God and I respect them immensely).

No comments:

Post a Comment