Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More about Heaven

"Will Jesus take my animals (ie: stuffed animals) to heaven?

"Well, you won't go to heaven until you are really old, so you will probably give your stuffed animals to your children or grandchildren before then."

"But I don't have any grandchildren."

"Not now, but someday you may get married and have children then your children will have grandchildren"

"Who will be their parents?"

"Your children will be."

"Who will be my dad?"

"Do you mean who will be your children's dad?"

"Yes."

"Well we don't know that yet. It is still a long time until you will get married. You may not even know that person yet."

"When will I get married?"

"Not for a long time. You have to be at least as old as the college kids (I teach college), bigger than Daddy's teenagers (Daddy is a youth pastor)."

"But won't my animals miss me?"

"There will be other animals in heaven for you."

Then I think we got to school...

No comments:

Post a Comment