We just said goodbye to my sister, her two oldest kids and my parents today. They came to visit for 3 days (4 nights). It was such a good visit... but now down to business. We have a 5 part to do list. I'd really like to have it all checked off ASAP, so I am going to need some cooperation!
1. Waiting for a check ($860) to come in the mail, now officially past due (4-6 week timetable and it has now been 7 weeks)
2. Waiting for details from HR at my new employer about reimbursement from moving expenses (he emailed last Tuesday that he'd call soon... I am pretty sure that now 5 days later has never counted as *soon* in my world)
3. SELL THE HOUSE!!!!!!
4. Get for sure details on the potential house I posted about earlier, things are still looking good, but no contract yet between my father-in-law and the homeowner.
5. Job offer for Jeff.
That should be accomplishable this week, if all you people would just get with the program! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment