Okay so I write this a bit tongue in cheek, realizing that only God has the perfect plan for how this will all play out, but this is, in my limited human understanding, my perfect plan for our moving situation.
Okay, so the target date is to be moved by mid August, because I start faculty meetings August 20th and teaching August 26th.
So here's the plan: The house is under contract by mid June and we are able to go home for the 4th of July. This is good timing because I teach until June 16 and Abi has her dance recital on June 19. So we could leave that next week for OK, we could take the animals all with us, as well maybe a load of stuff, maybe even take both our cars.
Then while we are in OK we can secure housing and Jeff would be available for job interviews. Then we'd return to OH to pack and close on the house. We'd leave the kids and animals in OK with family as well as one of the cars.
We could pack it all up in OH, moving back to OK in time to close on a house there in late July. Jeff could start a job beginning of August and Abi would be all set to start first grade.
So, what do you think? I'm not asking for too much, am I?
No comments:
Post a Comment